What else is a recently graduated film major to do but take to the interweb to share inconsequential ramblings on the movie medium? This blog will chart my weekly ventures into the world of film, from the multiplex to my couch. I’ll reach into the schlocky depths of the 1970’s B-movie pit contribute to the already over-saturated discussions of current Hollywood offerings. In the words of the great Francois Truffaut “Film lovers are sick people.” If this is so, it is an illness I’m more than happy to be plagued with. Join me as I attempt to treat my ailment, one film review at a time.
- Netflix Gener-a-thon: Cerebral Independent Movies (Post 1/5)
- Side Effects Review: Thrilling therapy
- Netflix Gener-a-thon Round-up: Emotional Movies Featuring a Strong Female Lead
- Netflix Gener-a-thon: Emotional movies featuring a strong female lead (Post 5/5)
- Netflix Gener-a-thon: Emotional movies featuring a strong female lead (Post 4/5)